Monday, August 8, 2011

Istanbul.

Sadly I am posting this from my couch, watching the season finale of Masterchef.
The past two months have gone so fast, and have been truly amazing. I have seen so many great things, and met some of the best people (especially on the PLO). Our 4 woman wolf pack ended the trip in Istanbul, what a beautiful city. I don't think my pictures truly captured what Istanbul has to offer, so much more than I expected. Chilling at the Galata Tower watching people throw fire, learning how to juggle and the endless shopping. The Mosques were like nothing I've ever seen before, and the food was ridic. I wish I could properly share with you all of the things I've seen, but these photos will just have to do so enjoy.



ma fave gypo band.



I went to this vintage store almost everyday I was in Istanbul, it was ridiculously good and cheap.











Getting lost on the way to the Grand Bazaar.


Spice Market.















My big fat gypo wedding.





The boys and their worry beads, true turks.














The Blue Mosque.







Ayia Sofia.




Until next time (hopefully not too far away), x.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wonder if you can give me the names of the vintage shops you visited in Istanbul? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete